GRAY BAR IN iOS10+
If you have iOS 10 or later installed on your iPad and see a gray bar covering the menu buttons please do one of the two things:
- If you are not using Bluetooth pedal to turn your pages - switch off bluetooth support in Scorecerer preferences
- You can also go to "Settings->General->Keyboard" on your iPad and turn off "Shortcuts" option
If you are having trouble syncing with your iPad, please make sure that
- You have iTunes installed OR you have installed the Bonjour service. (Windows users)
We have heard that completely uninstalling iTunes and then reinstalling it fixes the problem for most users.
- Your iPad and your desktop computer are connected to the SAME network!
- You have not disabled Bonjour (Windows users)
- Your firewall is not blocking Scorecerer (Windows users)
- Your iPad has a strong wifi signal from your wifi router, i.e, you are not too far away from your wifi router
Scorecerer is no longer for sale and is no longer supported.