Below are the steps to follow to enable the PageFlip Cicada bluetooth pedal to turn pages in Scorecerer.
- Enable bluetooth on the iPad
- Turn on the PageFlip. A red LED to the right of the up/down arrow keys started blinking.
- A moment later, your iPad should discover the Dual Pedal and give you a 4 digit code to type in. Note that if you wait too long before responding, the prompt goes away and you have to press the Reset button on the PageFlip and then select "Dual Pedal" from the list of devices on the iPad
- Enter the 4 digit code and press the right pedal (ENTER)
- The ipad shows the Dual Pedal as being connected.
- Open Scorecerer
- Go to preferences and make sure that "Enable Bluetooth Support" is enabled.
Optionally, turn on "Allow Next/Prev to go to next/prev song" if you want to be able to go from one song to another with the pedal
- Close preferences
- Select a song
- Push the right pedal to go forward one page.
If Scorecerer does not respond at all, press the up/down button (the third button in the 5-button vertical arrangement) on the PageFlip to make sure that the PageFlip is sending up/down keystrokes.
Following the above, Scorecerer should move one page at a time in either direction as you press the appropriate pedal.