The virtual page ordering feature lets you repeat pages in your song without actually having to duplicate them. This is useful for such things repeating verses and DS al coda. You continue to just touch Next and Scorecerer will follow the page numbering sequence you define. To define a virtual page numbering sequence, follow the instructions below:
- Go to your playlist
- On the far right, there is a blue arrow for each song in the playlist.
- Tap the blue arrow for the song of interest. You should get a dialog box with some options.
- There is an option called Page Ordering. Turn that option on
- Enter the desired page number sequence into the field beside the option switch. Separate each page number with a space. Do not use commas. For example
1 2 3 4 3 5 2 3 7
- Touch the Save button to save your ordering.