iRig BlueBoard, like any other MIDI controller, can be used to turn pages in Scorecerer for iPad.
To set up your iRig BlueBoard with scorecerer - please follow these steps
- Open the BlueBoard app on your iPad and make sure you are in the "Control Change" mode (this is the default)
- Connect your iRig BlueBoard and make sure that the blue light in the top right corner of the board is lit.
- If you chose to use the "A" and "B" buttons for page turning - you can either use the existing CC number or change the CC for those buttons to whatever you want them to be. Any value should work with Scorecerer
- IMPORTANT: Make sure your completely exit Scorecerer (double tap the home button, then exit Scorecerer completely) before you continue!
- Now open Scorecerer, then tap on the "Settings" button (bottom right corner) and then tap on "MIDI Page Control"
- You will see the values for "First", "Next" and "Previous" page. Each of those will have two fields.
- First field is your CC message number (the one you selected in the iRig BlueBoard), the second one can be either 127 (On) or 0 (Off)
- NOTE: You can also tap on the "Capture" switch, then on one of the text fields and press the BlueBoard button. Scorecerer will "learn" the CC number automatically.
This limitation of iRig BlueBoard prevents it from being used as a sustain pedal for example. We have contacted iRig and asked them to fix this in a firmware update - we encourage you to do the same.