If you have iOS 10 or later installed on your iPad and see a gray bar covering the menu buttons please do one of the two things:
- If you are not using Bluetooth pedal to turn your pages - switch off bluetooth support in Scorecerer preferences
- You can also go to "Settings->General->Keyboard" on your iPad and turn off "Shortcuts" option
Build and control your live music rig with Gig Performer to transform and elevate your live performing experience by gaining complete control over the sound of your instrument or voice.
Our innovative approach and focus on usability is paired with an intuitive rack design, called a Rackspace, which transforms your plugins into the most powerful, yet user-friendly live music software system. And our impressive list of cutting edge features table you to control multiple instruments, layer sounds and employ authentic effects… easily, and with little power usage.
Scorecerer - your sheet music on your iPad
Transfer your entire sheet music collection to your iPad and use it for practice and performance.
For solo artists, band members, choirs, orchestras, teachers and students
- Turns pages really fast*
- Rapidly add handwritten annotations and highlights
- Rearrange and repeat pages (for verse repeats, DS al Coda, etc) using virtual page ordering
- Organize your songs into set lists
- Play background tracks from your iTunes library
- Use MIDI to change the sounds on your external synthesizer
- Load your songs and change pages from a blue-tooth pedal, your MIDI keyboard or your DAW
- Quickly import your existing paper sheet music (JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PDF, FH, etc)
- Play background tracks from your music library while you perform
*So fast we actually had to add a special indicator so you know the page really changed!
Scorecerer for iPad is available only on the Apple iTunes Store for $19.99